Context is everything! When you see all the bind-offs together, you can get a complete idea of what is there, how you can use them, and how they fit together. Enjoy! All bind-offs are detailed in the upcoming ebook, I Love Bind-Offs.
Round Two…. ! Aw yeah:
Now you know what all the best bind-offs in the world look like.
But to use them correctly, you’ll need to know whether they are…
Therefore, each bind-off in the upcoming course comes with big icons so you can quickly pick the right bind-off, even if you’ve never done it before.
This Post Was Inspired By “I Love Bind-Offs” — Available Now!
Rated 5 Stars on About.com! Learn More
- Frilled Standard Bind-Off: Best Bind-Off for Lace
- Icelandic Bind-Off: The Best Easy Bind-Off for Garter Stitch
- How to Neaten the Last Stitch of Your Bind-Off: Flat Knitting
- How to Neaten the Last Stitch of Your Bind-Off: Round Knitting
- 5 Ways to Fix a Too-Tight Bind-Off
- What I Learned From Knitting 200 Bind-Offs
Leave A Comment
Picture your own knitting and complete this sentence:
“Binding off would be so much easier/more fun/more exciting if I could __________.”
Leave a comment and let me know what you came up with!