Take The Confusion Out Of Toe-Up, Two-at-a-Time Socks With These Step-By-Step Videos
“I just finished my first pair of 2 @ a time, toe up socks last night! Thanks to your terrific video e-book; couldn’t have done it without you!”-Vicki S.
Toe up socks are the hottest thing in knitting right now. You have to learn a lot of new skills in order to do them, and that can be hard to do on your own. Once you learn how to do them, though, you’ll never look back.
You can make your socks two-at-a-time, and try them on as you go! Plus, you’ll never run out of yarn again. I love to teach toe up socks, and when my knitting classes were continually oversold, I decided to use videos to teach people across the world. So I created a video knitting course that guides you through all the steps of learning this new technique.
What you’ll learn:
- The easiest way to cast on for toe up socks: Judy’s Magic Cast-On
- How to make invisible increases – and recognize them after you’ve made them
- How to read your work so you don’t have to write anything down
- The amazing (and easy) no-holes Fleegle Heel
- How to knit backwards
- The stretchy and invisible Ribbed Bind-Off
- How to knit socks two-at-a-time
- How to knit any size of toe up sock in any weight
- Tips and tricks for mastering toe up socks (including preventing your balls of yarn from getting tangled), and MUCH more
This book comes with a pattern for worsted-weight toe up socks so that the project goes super-quick, and you get comfortable with making socks before you move on to using small needles.
What is a video e-book?
- It’s a digital book in PDF format with high-resolution videos integrated into the lessons
- The videos stream from the Internet, so you can download the book instantly
- The streaming videos save your computer’s hard-drive space
- You get a front-row view of everything you need to learn
- An expert knitting lesson and a knitting book in one!
“Your videos are so much better than so many that I’ve seen on the net, and I want to thank you for sharing them! :-)” -Renna H.
Who is this course good for?
- Intermediate knitters who know Magic Loop but have never tried socks
- Experienced sock knitters who want to learn why toe up socks are so great!
- Knitters who wants to knit two socks at a time
- Students who want to take their knowledge of Magic Loop to the next level
Because you learn so many new skills in this video course, you should be comfortable with Magic Loop before you begin. Need a refresher? Check out my “Learn to Knit in the Round on Magic Loop“ video course, and you’ll have all the resources you need to get started!
My in-person Toe Up Sock Class is $65 for a two-week tutorial. The flight to Salt Lake City is about $350! But when you instantly download the video e-book, you get the entire course on your computer, to watch and learn at your own pace, at a fraction of the cost.
You get a way better view than you do in my classes, plus you can pause it anytime! With hundreds of KNITFreedom students happily knitting toe up socks, this is a proven resource. I’m offering the “Learn to Toe Up Socks” course for just $17.97. You’re guaranteed to love it!
Since I want you to LOVE knitting toe up socks, try the video knitting course and if you don’t love it and tell all your friends, I’ll give you your money back and help you find a way to get the resources that work for you.
If you have any questions about learning Magic Loop or about video knitting courses, please contact me! I’d love to hear from you.
Download this easy new tutorial and get started knitting toe-up socks today!