Latest On The Blog
Feast Your Eyes – 11 Gorgeous Lace Projects to Inspire You – Here are some examples of the kinds of things you will be able to knit once you learn lace with my upcoming lace class. These projects range from beginner to extremely advanced.
Lace Knitting: As Easy As Making A Paper Snowflake – Do you remember the first time you made a paper snowflake as a kid? You carefully folded crisp paper into quarters, grabbed your little scissors, and cut holes all along the edges of the paper…
Recently Published Patterns
Fingering-Weight Toe-Up Socks With a Heel Flap By popular demand! A basic, fingering-weight, toe-up sock pattern with a knitted-in heel flap that fits your heel snugly and that you can adjust for a high instep.
Mistake-Rib Scarf: An Easy Textured Scarf for a Man In a chunky yarn this is a perfect stitch for a guy’s scarf or sweater, and it’s super-easy – but not boring – to knit.
Become a Knitting Superstar My knitting superstar classes give everyone a “front-row seat,” so that anyone can experience the amazing changes that my local knitting students are so excited about.
Toe-Up Socks “I just finished my first pair of 2 @ a time, toe up socks last night! Thanks to your terrific video e-book; couldn’t have done it without you!”-Vicki S.
Most Popular Free Videos
With a free subscription to KnitFreedom, you get…
- A short video or knitting tip in your email every week – FREE
- Access to all of KnitFreedom’s knitting patterns – They’re yours to keep, absolutely free.
- A FREE video knitting dictionary to use on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Special discounts on all KnitFreedom video classes as soon as they come out.
- A 25% off discount code you can use right now.
Don’t wait! Enter your email below to get free videos, tips, and coupons.
PS – I know you’ll love this ABSOLUTELY FREE newsletter – Sign up now so you don’t miss a single tip!
- “Love getting emails from you – always uplifting in addition to informative.”
- “I continue to learn so much from your e-mails.”
- “Wonderful tips – I always look forward to your e-mails!”
- “I so very much appreciate your work and look forward to your e-mails. Thanks and old dogs CAN learn new tricks.”
- “I get so excited EVERY TIME I get an e-mail from you.”
- “I look forward to each e-mail I receive and learn from you constantly!!! Thank-you!”