Feast Your Eyes – 11 Gorgeous Lace Projects to Inspire You
Here are some examples of the kinds of things you will be able to knit once you learn lace with my upcoming lace class. These projects range from beginner to extremely advanced.
- Brittania by tincanknits (easy lace, knit in the round)
- Lacefield Mitts by Adrienne Krey (easy lace - knit flat)
- Bonny by tincanknits (knit in the round)
- Silvermist Bath Set by Rosemary Hill (knit in the round)
- Schwimmen by Shannon Cook (knit in the round)
- Winter's End Cowl by Rebecca Shepler (beginner lace)
- Umaro blanket by Jared Flood (charted lace)
- Elizabeth Shawl by Dee O'Keefe (charted lace)
- 100 Diamonds by Sachiko Uemura (charted lace)
- Lyra by Herbert Niebling (advanced charted lace in the round)
- Stella by Janina Kallio (beginner lace)
Here's what to expect as we ramp up for this lace class:
The next three blog posts will help you pick some good starter projects. You'll learn:
- How to know if a lace project is easy or hard.
- How to find only the best projects on Ravelry using their advanced search. I'll also give you my pre-made searches and Pinterest boards.
- My recommendations for easy, intermediate, and hard lace projects to inspire you and to fill up your Ravelry queue.
I'll then teach you how to pick the right needles for lace.
I'll also give you a chance to enter a giveaway for some amazing lace needles from Signature needles.
By then my new site will be ready for those of you who know you want to take my lace class, and I'll start accepting sign ups.
For now, check out the above projects on Ravelry, add the ones you love to your queue, and pin the graphic to Pinterest.
Post your questions about lace knitting in the comments section of any of my blog posts. I’ll do my best to answer here or in my brand spanking new video knitting class,
- 9 Top-Rated Lace-Knitting Projects for Beginners
- 4 Characteristics That Make A Lace Pattern Easy Or Hard
- Lace Knitting: As Easy As Making A Paper Snowflake
- Perfect Bind-Off For Lace – The Frilled Standard Bind-Off
- Free Pattern and Video: Beginner Lace Scarf For Summer – The Palm Springs Feather and Fan Lace Scarf
- Download The Aspen Ice Hat Pattern And Enter To Win Magnolia Handspun Yarn
- Aspen Ice Lace Cowl – Designed Exclusively For Magnolia Handspun