How To Fix A Dropped Knit Stitch 10 Rows Down
Whoops! So you've messed up your knitting - bad.
You've got a dropped knit stitch (or more than one), and it's way down there.
That's okay! After you watch this video, you won't care how far down your stitches have gone - I'm going to teach you how to rescue them!
You don't need a crochet hook, either.
Thanks to Biancopus in the KnitFreedom Forum for suggesting this video!
If you liked this tutorial on fixing a dropped knit stitch 10 rows down, post in the comments!
- 5 Ways to Fix A Too-Tight Bind-Off
- Why Your Cast-On Is Too Tight… And How To Fix It
- How To Darn Socks: Knitwear Surgery 101
- “Tinking” on Magic Loop – How to Undo Knitting in the Round
- How To Fix a Dropped Stitch on Garter Stitch
- How To Undo Knitting Mistakes And Get Stitches Back On Your Needles Correctly – How to “Frog” Your Knitting