2014 KnitFreedom Holiday Gift Guide Part 3: Stocking Stuffers
Wondering what gift to buy the knitters in your life for the holidays? We've taken one for the team and spent the past few weeks shopping (I know, such a hard life!) to find the best knitting gifts - in all price ranges - for your family, friends, and colleagues.
Today is all about the delightful little gifts that really make someone's day - stocking stuffers!
1. For your sister who is obsessed with perfume, a gentle and good-smelling Soak for her favorite knitwear, swimsuits, and lingerie, starting at $10
2. The Yarn Whisperer by Clara Parkes, $9.99
3. A special Knitters Graph Journal to help your friend chart her next big lace project, $12
4. Everyone loves an Etsy gift card!
5. A year's worth of knitting projects will keep your colleague busy throughout his daughter's soccer games, $7.95
6. My favorite stitch markers (pick up a few for yourself while you're at it), $4.81
7. How to Knit Faster, for anyone who wants to avoid hand fatigue and enjoy their projects more than ever, $12.77
Leave a Comment
This week at KnitFreedom is all about gifts, and tomorrow I'll be sharing my Ultimate Toolkit for a new knitter.
In the mean time, what was the best knitting-related stocking stuffer you've ever received? Leave a comment and let me know. And if you haven't gotten any, I give you permission to speak up and make your wish list known!
- Relax While You Knit: 7 Free, Intermediate, & Mindless Knitting Patterns for Christmas Day
- Relax While You Knit: 7 Free, Easy, & Mindless Knitting Patterns for Christmas Day
- The Ultimate New Knitter’s Toolkit – Needles, Yarn, Notions, and Supplies to Buy For Beginning Knitters
- 2014 KnitFreedom Holiday Gift Guide Part 2: Under $50
- 2014 KnitFreedom Holiday Gift Guide Part 1: Luxury Gifts
- Knitting For Men: The Top 10 Patterns Your Man Will Love