How to Knit Toe-Up Socks
Toe-up socks are the hottest thing in knitting right now. You have to learn a lot of new skills in order to do them, and that can be hard to do on your own. Once you learn how to do them, though, you'll never look back.
You can make your socks two-at-a-time, and try them on as you go! Plus, you'll never run out of yarn again. Since I love to teach toe-up socks, I created a video e-book course that guides you through all the steps of learning this new technique.
- Judy's Magic Cast-On
- Invisible increases
- "Reading" your work so you don't have to write anything down
- The amazing (and easy) no-holes Fleegle Heel
- How to knit backwards
- Invisible Ribbed Bind-Off
- Two-at-a-Time method
- How to knit any size of toe-up sock in any weight
- Tips and tricks for mastering toe-up socks (including preventing your balls of yarn from getting tangled), and MUCH more
This book comes a pattern for worsted-weight toe-up socks so that the project goes super-quick, and you get comfortable with making socks before you move on to using small needles.
What is a video e-book?
- It's a written book with videos integrated into the lessons
- The videos stream from the Internet, so you can download the book instantly
- The streaming videos save your computer's hard-drive space
- You get a front-row view of everything you need to learn
- The full-page videos play right in your book
My in-person Two-at-a-Time Toe-Up Sock class is $35 for a two-week class. The flight to Salt Lake City is about $350! But when you instantly download the video e-book, you get the entire course on your computer, to watch and learn at your own pace.
You get a way better view than you do in my classes, plus you can pause it anytime! With 10-25 videos per course, this is a great resource. I've decided to introduce my"Toe-Up, One-or-Two-at-a-Time Socks" course at LESS THAN HALF the price of my class - $17.97.
Since I want you to LOVE knitting toe-up socks, try my e-ebook and if you don't love it and tell all your friends, I'll give you your money back and help you find a way to get the resources that work for you.
Would you like to watch a sample video? Here you go!
This is a guaranteed course - if you don't love Toe-Up Sock knitting, I'll give you a full refund for up to one year from your purchase date, AND I'll personally help you find the resources that will work for you.
Download this fascinating new tutorial and get started knitting Toe-Up Socks today!
Video E-Book - Downloading & Viewing Instructions
- Save the document to your desktop.
- Open it using the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- You must be connected to the Internet to watch the videos.
Reader will ask your permission to access the websites with the videos stored on them.
- Check the box"Remember my preferences for this site"
- Click"Allow." Reader will ask your permission a few times initially, and then you won't have to give it again.
For a pleasant viewing experience, go to VIEW, select PAGE DISPLAY, and select SINGLE PAGE - CONTINUOUS. This will let the PDF scroll as though it is one long page, and will be MUCH easier to read.
- What To Do When You Have A High Instep – Tips for Using KnitFreedom’s Faux Heel Flap Toe-Up Sock Pattern
- NEW! Fingering-Weight Toe-Up Socks With A Faux Heel Flap
- Everything You Need To Know About The Fleegle Heel
- Heel Flaps Are BACK – The New “Faux-Heel-Flap” Toe-Up Sock
- How to Block Socks and Why
- Slip-Stitch Heel Pattern And Video
- When To Start Your Fleegle Heel Increases
- Workshop With Cookie A Part III: Top-Down Sock Design
- Workshop With Cookie A Part II: Stitch Patterns
- Workshop With Cookie A: Charts and Cables
- How to Avoid Gaps in Two-at-a-Time Socks
- When You Forget Increases On Your Fleegle Heel
- How To Avoid Tangling Yarn On 2@aTime Socks