2014 KnitFreedom Holiday Gift Guide Part 2: Under $50
Wondering what gift to buy the knitters in your life for the holidays? We've taken one for the team and spent the past few weeks shopping (I know, such a hard life!) to find the best knitting gifts - in all price ranges - for your family, friends, and colleagues.
Today, we've got gifts under $50, and there's even a yarn for your friend (or you?) who loves Downton Abbey!
1. For your best friend, the Downton Abbey fan, Dowager Countess Hand-Dyed Yarn from Bohemia Fibers, starting at $15 a skein
2. A subscription to a knitting magazine, like Interweave, Vogue Knitting, or The Knitter, starting at $25
3. For your friend with a huge stash, yarn stuff sacks by Tom Bihn, starting at $14
4. For your music (and knitting)-loving sister, a knitted headband that includes speakers by U|R Powered. Available at www.urpowered.com, $34
5. Quirky "Yarn Pyramid" print (for a balanced fiber diet!), $22
6. Handmade yarn bowl, $40
7. I Love Bind-Offs ($49.99) or Mastering Magic Loop Socks ($37.99)
This week at KnitFreedom is all about gifts, with our next gift guide publishing tomorrow (stocking stuffers). Later in the week, I'll be sharing my Ultimate Toolkit for a new knitter.
In the mean time, I'd love to hear about a favorite gift you've given - or received. Post in the comments and let me know!
- Relax While You Knit: 7 Free, Intermediate, & Mindless Knitting Patterns for Christmas Day
- Relax While You Knit: 7 Free, Easy, & Mindless Knitting Patterns for Christmas Day
- The Ultimate New Knitter’s Toolkit – Needles, Yarn, Notions, and Supplies to Buy For Beginning Knitters
- 2014 KnitFreedom Holiday Gift Guide Part 3: Stocking Stuffers
- 2014 KnitFreedom Holiday Gift Guide Part 1: Luxury Gifts
- Knitting For Men: The Top 10 Patterns Your Man Will Love