2014 KnitFreedom Holiday Gift Guide Part 1: Luxury Gifts
Wondering what gift to buy the knitters in your life for the holidays? We've taken one for the team and spent the past few weeks shopping (I know, such a hard life!) to find the best knitting gifts - in all price ranges - for your family, friends, and colleagues.
Let's start with the most extravagant gifts first.. These are perfect for someone extra special.
Grab some hot chocolate or eggnog, and dive in!
1. Tom Bihn Swift Bag plus Knitting Tool Pouches, $90 and $13-$15
2. My favorite needles by Signature Needle Arts, starting at $22 each or $80 for a gift set
3. All expenses paid trip to Stitches South in Nashville, TN, starting at $595 for an all access pass and $169 per night for the conference hotel
4. The most luxurious fiber (with a note telling them they must make something for themselves!) - at least 3 skeins of ArtYarns Cashmere (color featured: 909), starting at $120
5. Adii Click Set Turbo, $179.99
6. Every KnitFreedom video guide!
I wouldn't mind being gifted a fabulous trip to Nashville for Stitches South, that's for sure. The next week here at KnitFreedom is all about gifts, with our next gift guide publishing tomorrow (gifts under $50). Later in the week, I'll be sharing my Ultimate Toolkit for a new knitter, and stocking stuffers.
In the mean time, tell me in the comments - what are you hoping to receive this year? Or, do you have a gift planned that you're especially excited to give someone?
- Relax While You Knit: 7 Free, Intermediate, & Mindless Knitting Patterns for Christmas Day
- Relax While You Knit: 7 Free, Easy, & Mindless Knitting Patterns for Christmas Day
- The Ultimate New Knitter’s Toolkit – Needles, Yarn, Notions, and Supplies to Buy For Beginning Knitters
- 2014 KnitFreedom Holiday Gift Guide Part 3: Stocking Stuffers
- 2014 KnitFreedom Holiday Gift Guide Part 2: Under $50
- Knitting For Men: The Top 10 Patterns Your Man Will Love