Purling Tips: How To Purl On Magic Loop
It's easy to get confused when it's time to purl on Magic Loop, especially if you are new to the technique or knitting American style.
The tell-tale sign is a funny double stitch where you should have just one purl stitch. Here's how to recognize and prevent this problem!
Whether you knit American or Continental style, you can make sure your purl correctly on Magic Loop if you bring the yarn under and to the front of the right-hand needle before you start your stitch.
- Magic Loop — Using Only One Loop on a Large Project (Traveling Loop Method)
- Magic Loop 2.0 — Adapting Patterns, Purling, and More
If you haven't already bought it, I highly recommend:
Complete Video Guide to Magic Loop
If you liked this video on how to purl on Magic Loop, post in the comments!
- Free Pattern: Basic Magic Loop Hat
- How To Bind Off On Magic Loop
- “Tinking” on Magic Loop – How to Undo Knitting in the Round
- Traveling Loop Method For Magic Loop
- Getting Turned Around on Magic Loop
- Getting Turned Inside Out… In More Ways Than One
- The Best Circular Needles For Magic Loop
- Magic Loop 2.0 – Adapting Patterns, Purling, and More
- How To Switch Needles on Magic Loop