An All-Purpose Stretchy Bind-Off: The Yarnover Bind-Off
It's SO stretchy!!
Here is an easy stretchy bind-off for you: the yarnover bind-off.
I highly recommend you work along with the video so you have this bind-off at your disposal next time you need a nice even edge that stretches and lays flat even on Stockinette stitch.
This technique works great on toe-up socks or on top-down hats or sweaters - anything where you need a stretchy bound-off edge on a cuff.
Here is how to do it (written instructions below the video):
pso - pass stitch over
yo, k1, pso, *yo, k1, pso, pso, rep from * to end.
If you liked this yarnover bind-off video, post in the comments!
- The Best Stretchy Bind-Off for Toe-Up Socks: Jeny’s Surprisingly Stretchy Bind-Off (JSSBO)
- What I Learned From Knitting 200 Bind-Offs
- 5 Ways to Fix A Too-Tight Bind-Off
- Icelandic Bind-Off: The Best Easy Bind-Off for Garter Stitch
- Perfect Bind-Off For Lace – The Frilled Standard Bind-Off
- How to Neaten the Last Stitch of Your Bind-Off in the Round
- Picot Hem Bind-Off: The Cadillac Of Bind-Offs
- Russian Grafting: The Alternative to Kitchener Stitch
- How To Bind Off In Pattern
- 3-Needle Bind-Off: A Great Easy Bind-Off For Sweater Shoulders
- The Invisible Ribbed Bind Off For 1×1 Rib