“Tinking” on Magic Loop – How to Undo Knitting in the Round
For someone who loves Magic Loop and knitting mistakes as much as I do, this blog post is the perfect combination!
A student requested this video in the KnitFreedom forum, and I was more than happy to record one just for her.
When you are using Magic Loop to knit in the round, going backwards can be a little tricky, especially if you are just learning the technique.
If you need to back up, here's how to do it:
Want a private Magic Loop lesson with me? Check out my video class:
The Complete Guide To Magic Loop Knitting
If you liked this video on how to undo knitting on Magic Loop, post in the comments and click the "Like" button!
- 5 Ways to Fix A Too-Tight Bind-Off
- Why Your Cast-On Is Too Tight… And How To Fix It
- How To Darn Socks: Knitwear Surgery 101
- Free Pattern: Basic Magic Loop Hat
- How To Bind Off On Magic Loop
- How To Fix a Dropped Stitch on Garter Stitch
- Traveling Loop Method For Magic Loop
- Purling Tips: How To Purl On Magic Loop
- How To Fix A Dropped Knit Stitch 10 Rows Down
- Getting Turned Around on Magic Loop
- Getting Turned Inside Out… In More Ways Than One
- The Best Circular Needles For Magic Loop
- Magic Loop 2.0 – Adapting Patterns, Purling, and More
- How To Undo Knitting Mistakes And Get Stitches Back On Your Needles Correctly – How to “Frog” Your Knitting
- How To Switch Needles on Magic Loop