Beginning Knitter or Advanced: You Can Master the Art of Magic Loop Knitting Without Struggle.
Introducing the fastest and easiest way to knit in the round
Magic Loop lets you easily and inexpensively knit in the round and gets you ready to knit anything two-at-a-time.
"Magic Loop" Video E-Book - Only $17.97
Introducing The First And Only Magic Loop Video E-Book
The Magic Loop is not a knitting tool that you buy - it's a way of knitting that you learn. Using a 40- to 47-inch-long circular knitting needle, you can knit circular pieces of any size - from the body of a sweater to the finger of a glove, with no laddering, stretched-out stitches, or dropped or lost double-pointed needles.
It's the elegant and easy way to knit in the round. Once you learn Magic Loop knitting with this class, you can then move on to my other classes where you can learn to knit two-at-a-time: mittens, socks, sweater sleeves - your projects come out exactly the same, you finish both items at the same time, and you are happy and proud. But to get you started, you first need to learn Magic Loop. In this video course,
- Options for knitting in the round, and what makes Magic Loop great
- How to select the right needles for Magic Loop (and why you won't have to buy another length of circular needle ever again!)
- How to do Magic Loop - FAST
- How to adapt any pattern in the round to Magic Loop
- Advanced Magic Loop knitting skills and challenges
- Common mistakes that people run into when doing Magic Loop, so that you can be sure you are doing it the easiest way.
- Everything you'll need to be ready to learn Two-at-a-Time knitting.
What is in a KnitFreedom video knitting course?
It's a digital book with videos integrated right into the written lessons.
- The videos stream from the Internet, so you can download the book instantly
- The streaming videos save your computer's hard-drive space
- You get a front-row view of everything you need to learn
- The full-page, high-resolution videos play right in your book - no more searching the Internet for the right video when you'd rather be knitting!
"You explain Magic Loop a lot better than other videos I've seen :)" -Nemo1500
Who is this course good for?
- Beginner and intermediate knitters who have never tried knitting in the round
- Anyone who is frustrated with or intimidated by using double-pointed needles
- Anyone who wants to be able to knit two-at-a-time
- Knitters who want to start knitting mittens, socks, hats, and sweaters
This is a 100% happiness-and-joy guaranteed course - if after you buy this course, you don't love Magic Loop and all the new skills you've learned, you'll have the safety of a full refund for up to one year from your purchase date, AND I'll personally help you find the resources that will work for you.
With 10 high-resolution videos just on Magic Loop knitting, this is a proven resource. I am offering this much-awaited book for $17.97. You're guaranteed to love it.
"Magic Loop" Video E-Book - Only $17.97
"Knitting in the Round on Magic Loop is a comprehensive, self-guided course disguised as an eBook. Easy-to-see demonstrations and clear, concise written instruction take you from beginning (casting on) to finished project in no time." -Knit Purl Gurl
You have 60 days to put any of my knitting courses to the test.
I’m going to let you take two months to try out my courses! Your experience is guaranteed to be amazing – if you don’t absolutely love all the new skills you’ve learned, and tell all your friends about how great it is to be a Knitting Superstar, you get your money back right away!I’ll even personally help find the videos you need. Just let me know – I am here for you.
I dare you to find a sweeter guarantee than this.
What KnitFreedom Students Have to Say About This Magic Loop Knitting Class:
Excellent. Very clear demonstration. I got it right away. Thanks a million.
I just purchased your magic loop ebook…sooo helpful! you are a hoot! I am awaiting my online order of suggested needles and am looking forward to knitting all the patterns I’ve been saving up (and avoiding due to instructions using dpn’s!) Many thanks for your enthusiasm (and being a great teacher)!
I wanted to take this little moment to thank you for your tutorials on YouTube. I have just discovered your videos and subsequently just signed up to learn more about knitting the Liat Way.
I'm a very novice knitter, even though I have been poking away at knitting for a long time. I recently "got a bee in my bonnet" about wanting to knit in the round... why not?... and in the process of learning about the different ways you can do that I discovered the Magic Loop trick. After about six or more tries with different YouTube teachers, and still not getting it at all, I happened to watch your video. And it was so easy! listening to you and watching your hands! I was able to figure it out and actually do it!
I am really excited to think that now I might be able to add to my ever growing pile of (fabulous) long knitted rectangles with some circular things for a change. (Ahem...) Cables and color work... who knows... the list goes on... It's great.
Thank you so much for your teacher's heart and your wonderful website and tutorials. I am hooked. Or maybe, I should say, "I'm knit!"