This unisex headband/ear warmer is great for skiers, joggers, or cyclists—anyone who is out in the elements on a crisp winter morning.
It can also be used to cover up roots or dirty hair! Something you may have more often than a ski ticket.
Good for knitters just learning to combine knit and purl stitches and read a simple chart. There are written directions for those who choose not to use a chart.
- Sizes: One size
- Finished Measurements: 4 inches wide x 18 (20, 22) inches around unstretched. Fits a head 19 (21, 23) inches around.
- Yarn: 60 yds (55 m) bulky weight yarn
- Needles: 1 pair straight needles,
- Needle size: US 9 (5.5 mm) or size required to get gauge (3.5 sts/in)
- Notions: Measuring tape, tapestry needle, scissors
- 3.5 sts/in in St st