In Fantastic Mosaics, you’ll learn:
- How to start with mosaic knitting for beginners, intermediate, or advanced knitters (including swatches, videos, and my exclusive step-by-step photo collages)
- My tip on how to keep your tension just right so you’ll always end up with a fabric that lays nice and flat
- A quick one-sentence rule that makes remembering where to look while you’re knitting super simple
- Exactly what to do when you make a mistake – you’ll never need to rip out your work or go backwards!
- How to create striped and zig-zag fabric easily with me by your side giving you my friendly expert advice and tips.
- My “twist” on mosaic knitting that allows you to create interesting, complicated looking designs with what you’ve already learned
- The secrets to unraveling mosaic charts (which will enable you to knit any kind of chart with confidence)
- My picks for the perfect yarn for your mosaic projects – you don’t have to go through the trial and error that I did to choose the best supplies for your projects.
Fantastic Mosaics Includes:
1. Quick Start Guide
Not too tech-savvy? That’s okay. In the Quick Start Guide, I’ll walk you through how to use this class, whether you’re using the video PDF or online class. Need some help getting your videos playing? Our Customer Happiness Expert, Candy, is only an email away.
2. Introduction: What is Mosaic Knitting?
From the origins of mosaic knitting patterns to a walk-through of how you’ll learn this technique in my class, you’ll know exactly where you’re going next and what you’ll be learning (this is so important when you’re learning something new!).
3. Learn Basic Mosaic Knitting Fast with a Super-Easy Swatch
High definition video with picture-in-picture instructions will give you the exact steps to learn how to make this easy mosaic knitting pattern. At the end of this chapter, you’ll have knitted your very first mosaic swatch. Included: High definition video, plus step-by-step photo tutorials with embedded tips so you know exactly what to do next.
4. Three Important Tips for Mosaic Knitting
In this section of the class, you’ll learn the three rules of mosaic knitting that will help you advance with confidence. These tips are vital, not just for mosaic knitting patterns, but for any color-knitting project.
5. How to Fix Your Mosaic Knitting Mistakes Easily
What happens when you end up stuck and confused at the end of a row of stitches? Can you find where you deviated from the instructions? I’ll show you how to find and fix your mistakes without ripping out your work.
6. Make Complex Mosaic Patterns with the Slip-Stitch Technique
The slip-stitch technique is a way to make even more creative color designs. At the end of this module, you’ll have a beautiful zig-zag swatch and you’ll be ready to knit the included practice pattern (more on that below).
7. Fixing Mosaic Mistakes Part Two – Advanced
You wouldn’t be learning if you didn’t make any mistakes, so in this section I show you how to catch and fix common intermediate mosaic-knitting mistakes.
8. Free Mosaic Throw Pillow Pattern – Exclusively In Fantastic Mosaics
Practice what you’ve learned and challenge yourself more by creating a zig-zag striped mosaic throw pillow that you can match to any decor. Self-striping yarn makes it look much more difficult than it actually is.
9. Recommended Mosaic Knitting Patterns for Every Ability Level
Strike out on your own before you even finish the class by exploring our collection of great patterns to try next. Included: 18 top-pick mosaic knitting patterns for beginner, intermediate, and advanced knitters.
10. Mosaic Knitting Charts – They Don’t Have to Be Impossibly Hard Anymore
Mosaic charts have given many a skilled knitter a headache – until now. I teach you the rules and tricks for following mosaic charts without overwhelming you with details. Included: A practice mosaic swatch and chart; a 20-minute step-by-step video showing you every move, and picture-in-picture instructions so you don’t lose your place. Also Included: Step-by-step chart notes you can print out and refer to as you knit.
11. Recommended Yarn List and Tips for Buying Yarn for Color-Knitting Projects
Don’t waste precious time searching for the right yarn for your next mosaic projects. I’ve done the work for you and found great self-striping yarns in a variety of weights that will work great for future projects. Included: A quick reference list of links to recommended self-striping yarns in worsted, aran, and bulky weights.
…plus more surprises that you’ll have to buy the class to see!
What Liat’s Students Have Said
The KnitFreedom Happiness and Joy Guarantee
You have 60 days to put any of my knitting classes to the test.
I’m going to let you take two months to try out my classes! Your experience is guaranteed to be amazing – if you don’t absolutely love all the new skills you’ve learned, and tell all your friends about how great it is to be a Knitting Superstar, you get your money back right away! I’ll even personally help find the videos you need. Just let me know – I am here for you. Our Customer Happiness Expert, Candy, is just an email away too, and she’ll help you with anything you need – just reply to any email we’ve sent you.
I dare you to find a sweeter guarantee than this.