New On The Blog
What To Do When You Have A High Instep – Tips for Using KnitFreedom’s Faux Heel Flap Toe-Up Sock Pattern
Published: June 16th, 2017
This tip is for sock-knitters who are making socks with high insteps. It explains how to easily use my pattern for Toe-Up Faux-Heel-Flap socks to make a bigger instep than you normally can with other toe-up sock patterns. Read Now
Popular Free Knitting Patterns
Popular Online Knitting Classes
Popular Free Knitting Videos
Basics: Check Your Gauge
Cast-Ons: Chinese Waitress Cast-On | Judy’s Magic Cast-On
Techniques: Continental Knitting Basics | Fair-Isle Knitting Basics | Magic Loop Basics
Increases: Make 1 Left
Bind-Offs: Russian Grafting
Popular Blog Articles
With a free subscription to KnitFreedom, you get…
- A short video or knitting tip in your email every week – FREE
- Access to all of KnitFreedom’s knitting patterns – They’re yours to keep, absolutely free.
- A FREE video knitting dictionary to use on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Special discounts on all KnitFreedom video classes as soon as they come out.
- A 25% off discount code you can use right now.
Don’t wait! Enter your email below to get free videos, tips, and coupons.
PS – I know you’ll love this ABSOLUTELY FREE newsletter – Sign up now so you don’t miss a single tip!
- “Love getting emails from you – always uplifting in addition to informative.”
- “I continue to learn so much from your e-mails.”
- “Wonderful tips – I always look forward to your e-mails!”
- “I so very much appreciate your work and look forward to your e-mails. Thanks and old dogs CAN learn new tricks.”
- “I get so excited EVERY TIME I get an e-mail from you.”
- “I look forward to each e-mail I receive and learn from you constantly!!! Thank-you!”