Lace Knitting: As Easy As Making A Paper Snowflake – Do you remember the first time you made a paper snowflake as a kid? You carefully folded crisp paper into quarters, grabbed your little scissors, and cut holes all along the edges of the paper…
Introducing: Fantastic Mosaics! Color Knitting for Everyone – I am so excited to introduce my brand new video course, Fantastic Mosaics!
Fingering-Weight Toe-Up Socks With a Heel Flap By popular demand! A basic, fingering-weight, toe-up sock pattern with a knitted-in heel flap that fits your heel snugly and that you can adjust for a high instep.
Mistake-Rib Scarf: An Easy Textured Scarf for a Man In a chunky yarn this is a perfect stitch for a guy’s scarf or sweater, and it’s super-easy – but not boring – to knit.
Become a Knitting Superstar My knitting superstar classes give everyone a “front-row seat,” so that anyone can experience the amazing changes that my local knitting students are so excited about.
Toe-Up Socks “I just finished my first pair of 2 @ a time, toe up socks last night! Thanks to your terrific video e-book; couldn’t have done it without you!”-Vicki S.
With a free subscription to KnitFreedom, you get…
- A short video or knitting tip in your email every week – FREE
- Access to all of KnitFreedom’s knitting patterns – They’re yours to keep, absolutely free.
- A FREE video knitting dictionary to use on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Special discounts on all KnitFreedom video classes as soon as they come out.
- A 25% off discount code you can use right now.
Don’t wait! Enter your email below to get free videos, tips, and coupons.
PS – I know you’ll love this ABSOLUTELY FREE newsletter – Sign up now so you don’t miss a single tip!
- “Love getting emails from you – always uplifting in addition to informative.”
- “I continue to learn so much from your e-mails.”
- “Wonderful tips – I always look forward to your e-mails!”
- “I so very much appreciate your work and look forward to your e-mails. Thanks and old dogs CAN learn new tricks.”
- “I get so excited EVERY TIME I get an e-mail from you.”
- “I look forward to each e-mail I receive and learn from you constantly!!! Thank-you!”