“Liat!!! Oh my Oh my.. I love your e-book… I am so excited!!” –Mary
Are you ready to learn how to knit? Yay! I think that’s fabulous! Getting a good foundation is really important when you first learn a new skill, and I want to make sure you get off to a great start.
That’s why I created this free video e-book that guides you through all the steps of learning to knit! You’ll make a quick, easy scarf for under $20, and while you’re doing that, you’ll learn…
- How to pick inexpensive, quality yarn for your first project, without going to a specialty store
- How to find the end of your ball of yarn, hold your needles comfortably, and more
- The easiest way to cast on
- The basic knit stitch, with tips and tricks to make it easier
- Troubleshooting for common beginner issues and mistakes
- Easy tricks to learning to read a pattern
- How to bind off
- How to attach fringe to your scarf, and
- Where to go next!
This video e-book includes a pattern for a chunky, fringed scarf written just for beginners so that you learn all these techniques AND have something beautiful to show for it!
What is a video e-book?
- It’s a digital book with videos integrated right into the written lessons.
- The videos stream from the Internet, so you can download the book instantly
- The streaming videos save your computer’s hard-drive space
- You get a front-row view of everything you need to learn
- The full-page, high-resolution videos play right in your book – no more searching the Internet for the right video when you’d rather be knitting!
Sample page from “Learn To Knit Video E-Book”
So let’s get started! You’ve got absolutely nothing to lose, and everything to gain, from learning this wonderful hobby. Fill out the form below to download your Learn-To-Knit Video E-Book, and get started knitting!