Learn To Knit
Learning to Knit: The Knitting Basics
“Liat!!! Oh my Oh my.. I love your e-book… I am so excited!!” -Mary
Getting a good foundation is really important when you first learn a new skill, and I want to make sure you get off to a great start.
That’s why I created this free video e-book that guides you with step-by-step videos through all the steps you need to learn to knit!
You’ll make a quick, easy scarf for under $20, and while you’re doing that, you’ll learn…
- How to pick inexpensive, quality yarn for your first project
- How to find the end of your ball of yarn
- How to hold your needles comfortably
- The easiest way to cast on
- The basic knit stitch, with tips and tricks to make it easier
- Troubleshooting for common beginner issues and mistakes
- Easy tricks to learning to read a pattern
- How to bind off
- How to attach fringe to your scarf, and
- Where to go next!
This video e-book includes a pattern for a chunky, fringed scarf written just for beginners so that you learn to knit using all these techniques AND have something beautiful to show for it!
What is a video e-book?
- It’s a digital book with videos integrated right into the written lessons.
- The videos stream from the Internet, so you can download the book instantly
- The streaming videos save your computer’s hard-drive space
- You get a front-row view of everything you need to learn
- The full-page, high-resolution videos play right in your book
- No more searching the Internet for the right video when you’d rather be knitting
So let’s get started! You’ve got absolutely nothing to lose, and everything to gain, from learning this wonderful hobby. Fill out the form below to download your Learn To Knit Video E-Book, and get started knitting!
If you have any questions while you learn to knit, please email me! I’d love to hear from you.